Mrs. Olufunlola Salami is an experienced Legal Practitioner as well as a Chartered Secretary and Administrator. She is also a versatile Executive with over 30 years’ experience in Corporate Secretarial and Legal Practice, Banking, Risk Management, Internal Audit, Control and Compliance.
She has held various positions in the Bank:
- Senior Banking Officer – Deputy Manager in the Legal Division.
- Head of the Loan Recovery Department in the Risk ManagementDivision.
- Senior Manager (Audit, Investigation and Compliance) in the formerInternal Audit and Control Division.
- Head of the Corporate Secretariat Department.
- Company Secretary (from August 2018 to date).Prior to her joining Bank of Industry Ltd, she was an Associate Counsel at Babalakin & Co., a foremost law firm in Nigeria.
She obtained her Bachelor of Laws (LL.B)(Hons.)(2nd Class Upper Degree) from the Obafemi Awolowo University in 1989. She obtained her B.L Degree (2nd Class Upper Degree) from the Nigerian Law School, Lagos in 1990. She also obtained a Masters of Laws (LL.M) from the University of Lagos in 1992. She is a Barrister and Solicitor of the Supreme Court of Nigeria, a Chartered Secretary and Administrator (2008), a Certified Information Systems Auditor (2013) and a Member of the Nigerian Institute of Chartered Arbitrators (2022).
In addition, she is a member of the following professional bodies:
- Distinguished Fellow of the Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (UK and Nigeria)(FCIS).
- Associate of the Risk Managers Association of Nigeria (RIMAN).
- Member of the Information Systems Audit and Control Association(ISACA).
- Fellow of the Association of Enterprise Risk Managers of Nigeria (AERMP).
- Member of the Nigerian Institute of Chartered Arbitrators.
- Honorary Senior Member of the Chartered Institute of Bankers of Nigeria(CIBN).
- Member of the Nigerian Bar Association (NBA).
- She was the recipient of the Sir Fredrick Alban prize for Best Paper in Corporate Administration at the ICSA UK June 2007 Diet Examination, the Association of Professional Bodies of Nigeria (APBN)’s Prize for the Overall Best Graduating Student at the ICSA November 2007 Diet Examination and the Erastus Akingbola Prize for the Overall Best Graduating Student at the ICSA November 2007 Diet Examination among many others.
She has also attended various training programmes at the Lagos Business School (SMP79)(Nigeria), American University in Cairo School of Business (Egypt), Kellogg School of Management (Chicago), Galilee International Management Institute (Israel) as well as those organized by FITC, ICSAN, RIMAN and other notable training organizations.
mentry is a Responsive One Page WordPress Theme special crafted for mentry, mentry office. We have included all sections that a finance website need. Gallery (before&after), testimonials, office description, request form, contacts, services. All this stuff is fully editable, you can change colors, fonts, order, images, texts, and no coding skills is necessary. mentry is built on luplis Framework with drag & drop page builder.