BOI SME MOBILE APP
Our objective in introducing the SME Mobile App is to provide members of the public, especially entrepreneurs, easy access to information, on their mobile phones, about the key activities and products of the Bank, as well as, how to avail themselves of our services. The Bank is leveraging the opportunity provided by Nigeria’s high GSM teledensity and improved internet access.
The App has a rich array of features/contents such as:
- About Us – an overview of the Bank and what it stands for.
- Who the Bank can assist (i.e. A to Z Eligibility Criteria for accessing BOI’s loans).
- Online loan application portal with provision to track the progress of such loan applications.
- SME Fundse. information about the Bank’s various funds being managed and administered by the Bank such as Cottage Agro Processing (CAP) Fund, Cassava Bread Fund, MSME Development Matching Funds in partnership with State Governments, Dangote Foundation/BOI Matching Fund, etc.
- SME Customer Portal: a platform created for BOI’s customers to showcase their products.
- Business Model Canvas
- Business Plan Template
- List of the Bank’s accredited Business Development Service Providers (BDSPs) with download feature.
- Link to the Bank’s Entrepreneurship Development Centre
- News about events concerning the Bank.
- Success Story – short video clips on the Bank’s success stories.
- “Ask Us” – a platform that allows users of the SME App to pose questions to the Bank which will generate instant response.
How the App can be obtained
The SME Mobile App can be downloaded free from Google Play Store for Android phones and tablets, App World for Blackberry and App Store for iPhones and iPads.
The Mobile App is easy to use in view of its user-friendly features that make it pleasing to the eyes and fun to browse, while also serving as a power house of SME-centric information and loan application/tracking tool.