The online loan application portal has been created for the convenience of BOI’s prospective SME customers in the sense that they do not initially have to come physically to the Bank to submit their loan applications. It also has the advantage of shortening the loan processing Turn-Around-Time (TAT) of the Bank. The portal has document uploading capability as well as allows the loan applicant select the preferred BOI State Office location where the application will be processed. The online loan application portal can be accessed on the Bank’s website: www.boi.ng/apply.
How to use the Portal:
The following simple steps summarize the loan application process:
- Go to our website: boi.ng.
- Click on the “Apply for loan now”
- Click on “Register here” to register your account.
- A verification link and tracking code are sent to your registered email address; click on the verification link to facilitate log in.
- Once logged in, you can complete the application form, save and click on “continue” to submit the form.
- A mail will be sent to your email address confirming receipt of the application.